Note: Bake Keyframes and Bridge Synchronize buttons will not work.
- install the persistent base if not already installed
- drag the node into the link editor
- delete the node from the scene after install is complete
Autokey is On/Off button has been added to the
move, rotate or scale an object or dynapose an actor to
get automatic keyframe generation.
IK handles don't create a key, but the act of just
selecting a joint after adjusting a handle is enough to make it reevaluate
causing a small motion in the joint and create
a key for the skeleton.
If a joint is already selected
just touching the transform widget is enough to get a key.
February 24, 2018
- persistent install v2 compatible
- compatible with new batch installer
January 21, 2018
- persistent install
- replaced checkbox with an on off button
- fixed installation bug
- uses dynamically altered widgets so not lost to a context reset. They are recreated as needed.
Sept 28 2013: The Bridge Synchronize button
Sept 27 2013: Works with the
interpolation tool default interpolation type and sharpness