- install the persistent base if not already installed
- drag the node into the link editor
- delete the node from the scene after install is complete
- Make a selection in point edit mode
- Push the button to activate the tool.
Left button drag the mouse in the 3D view to increase or
decrease the offset value.
- Right click to end the tool.
- Developer Note: The Watch Dog Event node can be unreliable,
but if it is run directly it seems to unstick it and make run
October 8, 2019
- "custom" cursor copied from attach objects to bone tool
February 24, 2018
- persistent install v2 compatible
- compatible with new batch installer
January 14, 2018: widget install fix
January 4, 2018:
- fixed bug, mesh reset to original shape when reenter the tool
- usage hint displays in the status line
- persistent style installer
September 14, 2013:
- fully interactive tool
- automatic selection conversion to and from vertex mode
November 30 2012: unique button id