- install the persistent base if not already installed
- drag the node into the link editor
- delete the node from the scene after install is complete
- enter point edit mode
- click the button to enter target weld mode
- select a vertex
to weld and then select a target vertex. Repeat for all desired welds.
- Right click to exit target weld mode.
- The vertices
must be selected one at a time.
- Multiple selections will be
- The UU version was updated to use function sets, maybe new method uses up fewer undos
September 21, 2020
- updated the installer to check for open toolbar and clear recent files list
October 8, 2019
- "custom" cursor copied from attach objects to bone tool
February 24, 2018
- persistent install v2 compatible
- compatible with new batch installer
January 14, 2018: widget install fix
January 7, 2018: - persistent install
September 12, 2013:
- auto switch to point
unique button id
- autoload installer
button highlighting thanks to stan
- new target weld mode
- Fixed to work with SDS meshes and model line feedback.