- install unofficial updates (optional and no further steps needed)
- drag the node into the link editor
- delete the node from the scene after installation is complete
- Restore Widgets to Originals - if a script installed widget goes bad for some reason this button can be used to restore the original widgets that existed before all persistent installs were executed. Any scripts that depend on these widgets would need to be reinstalled. Restore to default context after pressing this button.
- click anywhere in the 3D window then left click the gold toolbox button to open the custom toolbar
- left click the C3D button to restore scripts after a context reset
Support rsx plugins
- Clintons3dPlugin.rsx - several scripts require the installation of this plugin.
A version of this plugin comes pre-installed in the Unofficial trueSpace Updates
- Clintons3DFBX2015.rsx - needed for the FBX import export scripts
- Clintons3dRsView.rsx - needed for web ui, node list view, the unselectable script and the object and scene statistics script
Note: rsx plugin requires
VC++ runtime 2008
from Microsoft. (2007) Get it if the plugin does not install.
Note: may require
VC++ runtime 2008 sp1
from Microsoft. (2010) Get it if the plugin does not install.
Note that the C3d v2 button now exists in it's own toolbar. This toolbar is opened via the gold toolbox button
- creates clintonobjects\CustomScriptsStore inside the Scripts folder
- creates ReloadCustomScripts.RsObj - to reload persistent scripts
- backup Toolbars.RsObj to ToolbarsORIGINAL.RsObj
- backup Widgets.RsObj to WidgetsORIGINAL.RsObj
adds C3DButton button to the WorkspaceNav toolbar
- adds red,blue and gold toolbox buttons to the WorkspaceNav toolbar
- gold toolbox opens the main toolbar that contains the c3d button
- saves Toolbars.RsObj - makes the button persistent
saves ClintonToolbarFrame to clintonobjects folder
- clintontoolbar is integrated with the tool prototypes
February 24, 2018
- persistent install v2
- resets all toolbars before altering and saving them
- installs 3 trueBlue buttons in the workspace nav toolbar, the gold toolbox button is used to open the c3d main toolbar
- C3D button lives in a custom toolbar instead of the workspace nav toolbar
January 14, 2018 - persistent installers that use widgets run before this date have a bug. Added a button to clean out all the new widgets. Restore to default context after pressing this button to complete the deinstallation of new widgets.