- Reset the Default Context if any toolbars have been modified
- Unofficial Updates v9 has all the prerequisites already installed
- install the persistent base if not already installed
- install the rsx plugin, Global Function Set and JSON Function Set
- unzip the archive
- drag the installer node into the link editor and press the install button
- if unofficial updates are installed a file browser will open to the scripts folder. copy the Widget.Shortcuts.xml file to this location.
- delete the node from the scene after install is complete
TODO: actual usage instructions
- open the panel
- if it is the wrong window then click the window title bar and press update button in the panel
- use buttons on the right to move through the list
- use Search to filter the list
- press the button to the left to run the shortcut command
- the panel will close after running the command, uncheck close on run to keep it open
- Made for the Unofficial Updates, but will work for base tS. Maybe not enough shortcuts to be worth it
- The Widgets.Shortcuts.xml file is for use in the Unofficial Updates
- The list is sorted from least to most specific with the normal shortcuts first
followed by background, view, object, camera, spotlight and finally point edit widget shortcuts.
- The list is context sensitive with the global shortcuts always starting the list.
- Close on Run - panel will close after running the shortcut, uncheck to keep it open.
- Use the Update button when switching between windows, list does no update automatically
- search will use regular expressions - TODO: details later
December 4, 2022
- Undo shortcut not working, fixed?
- Redo can't be done by the shortcut runner - replaced with alert dialog saying so
- 2 shortcuts for the view widget red bar were reversed
- Fixed - Several shortcuts that used the windows id did not work